Tuesday, May 17, 2011

- My Cup Runneth Over - 

I absolutely love working in education! Becoming a teacher and then a librarian were some of the best decisions I have ever made because I work with amazing students, teachers, administration, and parents! Thank you for showing your support through graduate school and my first year as a librarian! :)

Here are some pictures of the library office after my amazing team, students, and teachers decided to 'redecorate' a little.

A beautiful sign created by our amazing students and teachers!

Another nifty sign on the library office door!

I think there were around 280 of these! Thank you students and teachers for helping to blow these up! (By the way, the green and white are the school colors of the university I graduated from...in case you were wondering!)


- Thank you again for your love and support!!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...