Monday, April 25, 2011

Librarian A-La-Cart! :)

What a nifty day to be a librarian! In an effort to serve as many classes as possible before TAKS, I loaded up a cart of books, hooked a laptop onto a cart, and away I went (along with my amazing library assistant). Students who are taking the TAKS tests this week need to have a fresh new book to read and staying in the library wasn't going to do. Therefore, if I couldn't have all classes come to the library I would just go to them! It seemed to be a great success and the students thought it was the "bees knees" to check their books out from outside their classroom doors. I plan to do this to meet the needs of my amazing patrons in the future! :)

 My handy-dandy library cart and laptop ready to get fresh books into the hands of students!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...