Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Friends, I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful journey...

Greetings, Dear Friends! Welcome to my little, bitty book blog! My name is Mrs. Mattei and I am the librarian at Sonntag Elementary. I am a rookie librarian and am excited about the journey that is unfolding ahead of me. My passion is teaching children the love of learning and just plain getting lost in a good book.

I hope that by reading this blog, whether you are a parent, a student, or somewhere in between, you will be inspired to live, laugh, and read! I'm so glad that you are here, Dear Friends!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Look at your cute little book blog - love it. The Sonntag library site looks great too, you are ahead of the game - way to go! :)

Mrs. Mattei said...

Thanks, Amanda! I used your blog as a guide! I love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...