Funds4Books also allows parents, teachers, and community members the unique opportunity to donate the cost of a book in honor of a student’s birthday or graduation or in honor or memory of a special person such as a grandparent or teacher. Bookplates to commemorate these gifts will be placed in all donated books.
To pay for lost or damaged books:
To purchase a book for the Sonntag Birthday Book Club:
1. Follow steps 1 through 4 above.
2. For the amount, choose $16 book donation or enter a larger amount in “other” if desired.
3. Enter the name of the student, grade and teacher.
3. In the “Private Message” field, enter information about the occasion.
4. Your librarian will receive notice of your gift and will contact you regarding the purchase of the book for donation.
5. Once the book is received from Mackin, your child's name will be added to a special name plate inside of the book and will be the first to check the book out.
Thank you for supporting your campus library in this way! :)
Click on the Mackin Funds4Books logo above.